Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will be Belgium's next prime minister ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think will be Belgium's next prime minister ?

Elections are on sunday 18 may
    Guy Verhofstadt
    22.22%
    Stefaan De Clerck
    16.67%
    Louis Michel
    5.56%
    Elio Di Rupo
    11.11%
    who cares, Belgium will always be a banana republic
    44.44%

The poll is expired.

veni vidi PWNED!

The last option is probably the correct one, but we still are a monachy
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

So who are these jokers, anyway?
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I second DanS. I have no idea of who these people are
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Michel - foreign minister (the one opposing the war the loudest.
          Verhofstdt - current prime minister
          Di rupo - prime minister of the south (not sure on that one)
          De clerck - opposition leader (CD&V (catholic centrum party)
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Did the opposition to war give Michel a big boost of popularity ?
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Don't think so, he not well liked in the flemish region.
              Politics in Belgium are weird though

Comment

After all, who cares of the PM ? Doesn't all the power belong to the regions now ?

Comment

I dont have a freakin clue who the current one is. Does anyone?

Comment

It's going to be Pierre Fnunffy. You can't prove I just made that name up.
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Englebert Slaptidak.

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I think you Belgians should all vote for that mayor guy from Samson en Gert, he seems like a good guy for the job
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                          I think you Belgians should all vote for that mayor guy from Samson en Gert, he seems like a good guy for the job
                          You mean like the Dutch voted for Harry Potter ?
                          veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                            You can't prove I just made that name up.
                            Yes I can.
                            With the Belgian registry-office.
                            veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                              After all, who cares of the PM ? Doesn't all the power belong to the regions now ?
                              I think I can I speak for 10 million fellow countrymen if I tell you that we don't have a smegging clue
                              -

Arrian, wrong forum

Comment

Working...
                              X