No announcement yet.

Fire or Ice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't you gone skiing or something? Ice and cold can be a frikking vicious piece of ****... I've had my piece of frozen pain already . Okay fire would also cause extreme pain, so I think it's kind of a tie .. Frozen white fingers feel like hellacious torture anyway
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Haven't you gone skiing or something? Ice and cold can be a frikking vicious piece of ****... I've had my piece of frozen pain already

Frozen body parts don't hurt until you warm them back up. We shouldn't have to worry about that happening if the world is freezing over.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I think some people are missing the point:

end of the world mean end of the world: there is no time for snuggling or anything else. So, do you want the horrid pain that comes from fire, or the horrid, but different, pain that comes with ice?

Or the horrible pain that comes from being enveloped by a fruity blend, with bananas of course.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

or the horrid, but different, pain that comes with ice?

Again, unless you're going to get frozen and then thawed out again, ice Armageddon wouldn't hurt very much.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Good foresight with the poll - The fire option has a red bar, the ice a blue bar, and Banana a yellow bar.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Ah, but as Trajanus pointed out, being frozen hurts like hell, until you are dead, and then it doesn't matter.

Think of it this way: which makes you more uncomfortable? 90 degrees and humid, or -30 and windy? Which feeling would you like to have magnified many times over? Hence, Fire, or Ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                Good foresight with the poll - The fire option has a red bar, the ice a blue bar, and Banana a yellow bar.

Yes, of course it was pre-planned......

Genius, really............

Comment

Ah, but as Trajanus pointed out, being frozen hurts like hell

No it doesn't. Where'd you get that idea?
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ever heard of freezer burn? Frozen skin and burnt skin feel rather similar.

Comment

Frozen skin and burnt skin feel rather similar.

Yes, frozen skin does hurt when you thaw back out. You don't feel anything until the skin warms back up, however; freezing temperatures pretty effectively numb your nerve endings. So, unless you're going to freeze us all, thaw us out so we suffer, and then freeze us again, a cold end-of-the-world would be far superior to being consumed in blinding, fiery pain.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

How about a frozen fruity blend with bananas? Sort of like a banana margarita armageddon.

Comment

...but in the end I'd have to say ice... with the hopes of being thawed out and brought back to life at a later date.

Comment

Good point. Robot zombie ninjas might bring us back to life in the future, like in that dismal AI movie.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Ice Armageddon might end like A.I.? ****, that definitely goes in the "con" column.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It wouldn't be so bad, you'd only be around for one day to suffer through it.
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X