The NEW Propaganda thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NEW Propaganda thread.

That's right folks it is once again time for us to have a thread about propaganda so if you have copies of any leaflets, posters, broadcast transcripts, or what not then please post them here. The reason for this is I have finally gotten around to making my web site about propaganda and the historical use by various governments. I'm primarially focusing on war time propaganda but if you have an example that is from peace time then I will gladely take that too.

Thanks in advance I promise I will site you on my web site if you're the one who gives it to me.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

maybe not exactly what you´re looking for, but this link is definetly worth a look:

justice is might

Comment

There was a weird leaflet in quite a large number around here the other day. It was something about the turkish-killing kurds making pizza with blood on their hands. Quite strange.

Comment

Oedo: That stuff looks good, thanks alot. I'm looking for stuff just like that to add content to my web site. I'm hoping to lead visitors on a guided tour of the use of propaganda through history.

Kropotkin: That stuff sounds just like something I could use. Where did you see it?

Comment

people got it in their mail, I didn't for some reason.

Comment

Hehe, so you finally learned how to spell propaganda

Anyways, good luck with the site, it sounds quite interesting. Be sure to give us the URL when it's ready.
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

Not quite what your looking for, but funny nonetheless:
              (That and the search function won't let me find the proper thread for this image I just found a few minutes ago)
              Attached Files
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
                Hehe, so you finally learned how to spell propaganda

Anyways, good luck with the site, it sounds quite interesting. Be sure to give us the URL when it's ready.
                One spelling mistake and it follows you for ever.

Comment

Well, you made it in a post where you told us you were in the "propaganda business"
                  Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                  And notifying the next of kin
                  Once again...

Comment

Psyop not "propaganda".

Propaganda is something other people use against us.

Comment

Loads of WW2 posters there.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

That's great stuff Crunch.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                          Not quite what your looking for, but funny nonetheless:
                          (That and the search function won't let me find the proper thread for this image I just found a few minutes ago)
                          there´s an grammar error in the text on this picture. the correct spelling is:

Fox News: Die amtliche Nachrichten - Führung der (!) Heimat.

Schade eigentlich.
                          justice is might

Comment

During some previous random and unrelated to the thread searches in the internet I came across this poster. I think it is from the WW2 and it's not made in Greece (since the language is... english apparently). If anyone has some more info I'd appreciate it.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Just looking through those posters:

Couldn't find a French one though.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X