Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grooming Thread Part 3: What's the Best Shampoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grooming Thread Part 3: What's the Best Shampoo?

So we had the deoderant thread and then the facial thread. Now I am in search of the ultimate shampoo and/or conditioner.

I am using the Pantene Pro-V shampoo/conditioner in one combo and really like it. Specially the way my hair shines. But then Asher said the lady that cuts his hair said it sucks! She said this Biolage stuff was way better.

Normally I don't follow their recommendations because they are probably just trying to make a profit off of selling you stuff. (When I was a kid this lady always sold us this Nexxus stuff and it ALWAYS sucked). But Asher said that it made his hair the bomb after using it for a couple of weeks.

So what is the ultimate shampoo!?!

Ladies, gay men, True Players, and Zylka your responses are welcome!
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

I use VO5 Pear Mango Passion. It helps me bear the boredom of living in the midwest.
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

Thanks mono.

Glad to see SOMEONE around here takes a shower.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I like using Head and Shoulders shampoo... I take a shower every day.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I don't think there is The Ultimate Shampoo (or Facial Scrub, for that matter). Two things I have learned:

- you need to try them out to see if they work well for you.
          - don't stick to one brand of shampoo. Switch to another one after a period of time.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Aussie is best of the best unless you want to spend 50$ a bottle

Comment

Aussie products are indeed awesome. Don't let your hair succumb to nasty cheap brands...
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Head and Shoulders, as it's the only thing that's seemed to actually do anything about my dandruff.

Comment

Hey Z and Boris,

I didn't have any luck with the Aussie stuff. Made my hair all thin and wack.

Which Aussie products do you guys use?

Their natural gel is the best though.

Comment

I use Selsun Blue. I used to use Head and Shoulders, but it made my hair dry out too much.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'm quite partial to Joico's Kerapro shampoo. It's kind of a two-in-one as well.

I've also had good experiences with Paul Mitchel, but it tends to leave a noticeable smell. Not a bad one, mind you, but I don't want my hair to have a scent.
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

As far as I know, Kerastase.
                        Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Thanks everybody, I am checking all of these out.

Comment

Herbal Essences baby!
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why are we discussing shampoo?

Just go out to the store, buy some, go home, take a bath, and come back on Poly to discuss Savas dull blade.

Easy as that.
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                              X