No announcement yet.

Strange Food Addictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine are lemons. I can eat the whole thing, rind and all.
    ...seriously?

Comment

Boshko, doesn't raw cookie dough have raw eggs in it? Not very wise...

An odd addiction I have is eating chocolate covered coffee beans.. for people who can't stand coffee it is inexcuseable...
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Can't stand coffee!? Coffee is amazing! And this is coming from some undeniably not addicted (i'll go through weeks having 3 cups a day, then stop for weeks, no problem).

Though I should probably refrain from acting like an active member for at least a couple of days
        A Friend to Boshko: I was listening to a song about a bad vegetarian and bestiality with sheep and I thought of you.
        Same Friend to Boshko: So now you want to have sex with sheep, baboons, plants, pigeons and squirrels?

Comment

Well that is why I like eating chocolate covered coffee beans.. instead of getting my caffeine in a cup, I can get it chocolate covered.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu

...seriously?
            Yup, when I go out to eat dinner w/family or friends, they usually ask me if I want their lemon wedge. I'll take it and eat the whole thing. (even the yellow skin).

They think I'm sick, but it's pretty cool. My dad thinks I'm a freak.
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

FREAK!!!!

Actually I can't STAND coffee. It tastes like burnt rubber.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I eat A1 "Bold and Spicy" sauce.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                X