• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny spam mails...

To>@.com
    From>User1@Bigmoney.com
    Dated may 2nd 2003 ,

Hello dear entepamuaner

>Are you look for finincial security? Boats, cars, mansion, women, never working another day in your life?? Would you believ ethis if I told you? Its true :-) my dear friend 'mr enterpanur'. All this is for free. Free of charge!!!! All you have to do is buy my package. Who am I? Hello..I am Dr. Mamood. you have probably heard of me before :-). I am well known on the business community. I frequent guest on CNBC. I have helped millions of people secure there finicial futures and help them get there control of lives. My seminars are informative and easy to use. I run a multimillion dollar investment corporation in the world trade center helping enterpenurs like you :-). Im at the very top floor. :-) ,. And I earned it all! So can you! Read on friend :-).

Are you ready for this happen? Are you ready? Are you really ready??????????????????????? YOU need to do this to get your FREE seminar tape. My tape. Dr. Mamood's info-tapes. All you gotta do. 3 simple steps. THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET THIS FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!

1) SEND 159.99$ to 14219 Los angelos ave Tijauna, Mexico. Federale districk 14
    2) Wait for my package :-)! You have my word my secrets to making a fortune will reach you. Thats the Mamood gauruntee!
    3) You will get a FREE visor. Yes thats right a FREE Visor :-). Just for you my loyal customer.

If you are interested simply reply to this email.

MILLIONS have made money. Thousands have bought my package :-). And so you can for only 159.99$ US doller. So what are you waiting for??????????? Dr. Mamoods methods are proven and fact.

>>>>MR.LEE: OMG IT REALLY WORK

<<<<
    >>>>>>>Herb Kohler: Mamoods plan made me rich. Thanks mamood!

<<<<<<<

So, you convince yet? You ready to shake things up with Dr. mamood?

We also will need to request further information upon reply. We promise your utmost privacy and our personal consultants will show you the way to make your $$$$$asap. Please include your most recent bank statements, Social Security number, and a text inquiry request for mamoods plan. Name and address not needed******

I figured this was some kind of joke or scam. There are more holes in this one than swiss cheese.

That's just too good to be true! He sounds like he's figured it all out.

I know I sent my $159.99, bank details and social security number not 5 minutes after you posted this.

Ha! I pity the fool who won't sent money and miss an opportunity like this. Ha-ha-hah!

Comment

better than ads to enlarge your penis.

Comment

no...ide rather get those than have the subject line "IMPORTANT" or something and then opening this crap.

Comment

I AM PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA ONLY SURVIVOR OF THE ROYAL FAMILY OF ALDERAN (ALDRN).

I AM MOVED TO WRITE YOU THIS LETTER, THIS WAS IN CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING MY PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION.

I WAS FALSLEY IMPRISONED UPON THE IMPERIAL BATTLESTATION ("DEATH
          STAR") WHEN MY PLANET WAS HIDEOUSLY DESTROYED AND ENDED BY THE BVERY BAD SITH LORD VADER.

I ESCAPED ALONG WITH THE AID OF BRAVE REBELS AND WOOKIES, AND AM NOW I AM LYING LOW DUE TO THE SITUATION IN THE 4TH MOON OF YAVIN TILL WHEN THINGS GETS BETTER.

I HAVE CONTROL HERE OF THE SUM OF $25, MILLIONNN IN IMPERIAL CREDITS
          DEPOSITED WITH A SECURITY COMAPNY FOR SAFEKEEPING ON TATOOINE.

THE FUNDS WERE SHIPPED BY A COURIER SERVICE AS DIPLOMATIC ITEMS OF HIGH VALUES TO PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING THE CONTENT.

WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO friend IS TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST THAT YOU
          WILL ASSIST ME BY RECEIVING THE MONEY ON OUR BEHALF ON TATOOINE AND
          ASSIST IN INVESTING THIS MONEY IN ANY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS LIKE MOISTURE FARMS AND STOCK IN MULTI-PLANETARY COMPANIES AND OTHER SAFE LUCRATIVE INVESTMENT IN YOUR SECTOR.

MAY I AT THIS POINT EMPHASISE THE HIGH LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY, WHICH THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS, AND HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE WHICH I REPOSE IN YOU.

IN CONCLUSION,IN THE EVENT YOU ARE INTRESTED TO ASSIST ME I WILL LIKE
          YOU TO CONTACT MY LAWYER WHO I HAVE STATIONED IN MOS EISLEY TO WITHNESS THE TRANSACTION TO IT'S CONCLUTION.

YOU CAN REACH HIM ON HIS DIRECT LINE VIA MAIL [email removed for
          protection], HIS NAME IS WATTO THE TOYDARIAN, I HAVE THE FULL TRUST IN
          HIM.

FINALLY, I HAVE SET ASIDE 15% OF THE TOTAL SUM OF THE FUNDS FOR YOUR
          ASSISTANCE,AND 5% FOR ANY ESPENCES THAT SHALL BE INCURED DURING THIS
          TRANSACTION.PLEASE BE FREE TO DISCUSS WITH MY LAWYER.

I SINCERELY WILL APPRECAITE YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

HELP US, friend, YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE.

BEST REGARDS,
          PRNCSS. L. ORGANA
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

did you make that up? Or is that a REAL variation of the Nigerian scam!?

Comment

I didn't make it up, got it from the Net.
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

yay Faded Glory! +0 w00t
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I'd help Princess Leia out if she attached tastefully done artistic photographs of herself.

Comment

Working...
                  X