No announcement yet.

Hail!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dog is the same. a sneaky little bugger. Although he cannot take food, he's too small to reach the top of the table, he can only put his paws on it.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Tass,

interesting combination of Nadezhna Babkina and your cat.
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I guess I should go and download that file, after all.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I don't have any pets...
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

The inclusion of the soviet anthem was top-notch Tass
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Soviet anthem?!? Heheh...

That's Nadezhna Babkina singing the Russian national anthem.
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I can't make the difference between the Russian and national anthem, since only the lyrics change.
                I've recognized it is the soft version of it though. But the hardcore version of the soviet anthem would have mad Tass' cat even more grandiose
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

I can't make the difference between the Russian and national anthem, since only the lyrics change.
                  I've recognized it is the soft version of it though. But the hardcore version of the soviet anthem would have mad Tass' cat even more grandiose

Hardly. My cat is.......I will equate her to Catherine the Great. Soft music goes perfect with her
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                    Hardly. My cat is.......I will equate her to Catherine the Great. Soft music goes perfect with her
                    You obviously didn't see Catherine in her goth outfit. Hardcore is what she needs, abby

Comment

Working...
                    X