Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    Where is the puke smily .
    Just consider me as a taliban amoungst coffee drinkers.

Comment

i like straight up black coffee a lot. and then for dessert a vanilla mocha.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I never drink coffee, or tea for that matter.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Iced mochacchino lattes please. Barring that, my barrista can always whip me up a French Vanilla grande.
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Coffee.

I drink it mostly for the Effect, not for the taste.
            So most of the time I prefer it black as a black hole, without Sugar or milk.

If I would go for taste I would drink Vanilla Coffe. It tastes good
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

You're favorite Coffee?
              I am who's favorite coffee, to be exact?

Coffee = bad
              Water = good

Comment

Dunkin' Donuts has damn good coffee, I have to admit.

Starbucks is ****. I have a huge giftbox of it going to waste here that I got from them since they are a client. How do I tell them I think drinking their coffee is akin to drinking Old English mixed with battery acid?
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Favorite Coffee?

German Coffee. (ie, Jacobs, Tchibo, or Dahlmeir) I buy my stock of it everytime I shop at the commissary at Travis AFB.

For me, I believe the Germans make the best coffee I've ever tasted.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Irish Coffee is very good too...
                    RIAA sucks
                    The Optimistas
                    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Re: You're favorite Coffee?

Originally posted by Rothy
                      Blend 37

Alta Rica is the ultimate in instant coffee...
                      -Sir T

Comment

Vietnamese iced coffee is really good. It seems French imperialism really did make the world a better place after all.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Turkish coffee which has the thick mud on the bottom is another winner especially if it is super strong and has enough sugar in it to kill a cow.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                          X