This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Just In From Your Action News Reporter

Dixie Chicks announce plans to change musical genre from Country Western, to Country Mideastern.

Film at 10:00.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; May 2, 2003, 14:16.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

It took you three months to come up with that?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

3300 at Marshall Tucker "protest the chicks" concert...15,000 at Dixie Chicks concert...Hmmm

The chicks were definately wrong, but fortunately for all of us, we all have the right to be wrong.

If what they said doesn't matter to those 15,000 than so be it, that is their right also.

It certainly is my right to call them cowards and applaude those who chose to boycott them as well.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

that's very thin, Sloww. VERY thin.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yeah, well. It's lot like I get paid a lot or anything.
          Sheesh!
          Want Seinfeld, he's a lot more expensive.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Yeah, well. It's lot like I get paid a lot or anything.
            Sheesh!
            Want Seinfeld, he's a lot more expensive.
            "paid a lot"??? Just how much does 'poly posting pay around here?
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Not everyone gets paid, Plato.

Sloww is a special case. he's the entertainment. j/k
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO1003
                The chicks were definately wrong, but fortunately for all of us, we all have the right to be wrong.
                How can a statement of personal opinion be right or wrong?
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Paid??? HA!

Ming has now instituted a policy where I have to pay ACS, per post; and more for starting a thread.
                  Hell. The Lyrics Thread alone is about to break me.

I'll have to pay for this one.

Given the circumstances, it wouldn't kill you to show a little appreciation for the joke.

Comment

Lets ask some people on the street what they think of this Dixie Chicks thing:

Comment

Sorry slow... we've had enough Dixie Chick threads already... far more than they deserve...

Plus, this wasn't even that funny
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X