This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was not funny

I just deleted a thread. Those that participated know which one I'm talking about.

Any further activity in that direction will lead to trips to the rock.

RAH
    I am not amused.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

if it's that bad... why not some bans right now? why the second chance? make an example of them for all to see!

Comment

Darn. It was deleted right when I was about to read page five. Did I miss any good stuff??
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

No, you didn't miss anything special.

Comment

Yeah! What MWHC said!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

maniac, you didnt miss much

but it was funny contrary to what rah thinks
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Ban MRT, too!

Comment

What was it about?! Only the subject! Please!!
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

rah, what was the topic so we can all make sure to avoid this heinous item?
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

top 3 bananas on apolyton
                      CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                        maniac, you didnt miss much

but it was funny contrary to what rah thinks
                        And that comment will cost you a day. Toast for 24 hours.

Anyone else want to try their luck?

RAH
                        Still not amused.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

CSPA

Comment

Ban Gangerolf, for kissing and telling!

Comment

about time! we need better moderation like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X