No announcement yet.

George W. Bush is a Cowboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK he can't talk very well. In fact he's a terrible public speaker. But he has improved in speaking slightly.

No one can beat Clinton. The best talker there ever was. How he can say those things under oath with a straight face is beyond me. That is a true skill. It depends on what the meaning of is is.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
      Can anyone explain to me what is interesting in this news bit ?
      Just imagine Bush in the plane. The plane could have breakdown. Or pilot could think they are in danger and catapult himself, then Bush would have to fly by himself and possibly land. Well incidents do happen.

re q^3 I think accident could count too, so why wait to another election?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        OK he can't talk very well. In fact he's a terrible public speaker. But he has improved in speaking slightly.

No one can beat Clinton. The best talker there ever was. How he can say those things under oath with a straight face is beyond me. That is a true skill. It depends on what the meaning of is is.
        im convinced clinton could have gotten away with mass murder of a much maligned ethnic group if he made a 30 minute speech on it.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
        X