No announcement yet.

George W. Bush is a Cowboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now the US has a real president.. not some draft dodging Bill "bj" Clinton.
    3/10.

MtG, Sava, Mad Monk form a group of "special" people.
    0.003/10

Just remember Slowwy
    JUST A JOKE!
    0.0003/10

Somehow, I share the opinions of MtG, considering this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
      Sava, I sat in an F-14 too... infact I will do much more of that when my dad moves to a job at a US airbase in Italy.

You disgust me. You didn't even read the article. It says Bush will infact fly around himself a bit...
      I did read the article. Trust me, if I can be up in the air and handle an F-14, I don't doubt Dubya's ability to do so. I don't know why his piloting ability makes him a better person. Let him land a jet on an aircraft carrier, then I'll be impressed.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava: Yeah I agree, I don't see why even being a pilot would make a better person. Just the person's character is what counts... Bush is a good person. You might not think so but I do.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

sigh...
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sure.. his taste in fat women like Hillary and Monica.
            You're claiming that Hillary Clinton is overweight?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu

You're claiming that Hillary Clinton is overweight?
              Change the word fat to downright butt ugly.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

What about Condee Rice?
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hillary Clinton is a dog.

And Sava, if you don't change your sig line, don't blame me for the results.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sorry Slowwy, that's a definite Chip Caray quote. I'm sure Ming has heard it before

He meant to say "Texas leads the league in blown saves".
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yes yes, we all know that the only thing what women politicians should do is to attract middle- and lower-class citizens sexually.

Who cares a **** about their qualification for their job?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        How many times has this been done? Never?

MtG, Sava, Mad Monk form a group of "special" people.

That does not look like my Stetson.

So he's a cowboy -- so what? I wanted to be a cowboy when I was a kid -- heck, I wanted to be one when I was older, too! Cowboys are heros. They are cultural icons, a touchstone to what makes Americans what they are: straightforward, self-sufficient, hard working, and not someone you want to rile. It should never be an insult to any American.

So...as I said:

Yippee.

Ki.

Yay.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Oh hell... I don't think I am a good judge of beautiful women.

Comment

Who cares a **** about their qualification for their job?

nobody
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

They are cultural icons, a touchstone to what makes Americans what they are
                              YEAH! and plus they killed tons of Indians!
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ok, well now that I understand.
                                I thought you had become a true GePap devotee, and he's a jackass.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X