Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Very 80s: It's the Legend of Zelda it's really rad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Very 80s: It's the Legend of Zelda it's really rad...

Oh man, you've gotta see this
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

the bugger didn't attatch

Try now...
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Did you get "The Windwaker" Orange? If so, I commend you.
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

It must be so rad it's invisible.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

MOTHER ****ER! It's not working

Comment

monkspider - yes, I did, and I beat it. Best Zelda game EVER. It's soooo amazing.

But that's not what this is about

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
              Did you get "The Windwaker" Orange? If so, I commend you.
              I did, I did!
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

:sigh: It's a funny commercial clip for the NES from the 80s. It basically has a nerd and a 'thug' playing Zelda, and the thug raps a song out while he's playing, and the nerd kisses his ass...but it won't upload (as a zip file) and it's under 3 megs. I tried uploading to poly server space, and it wouldn't do that either.

Comment

Send it to me
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Wow, then I will offer the rare commendation toward your videogame taste as well, Asher.

Me? Right now, I'm sitting on 60 hours in Pokemon Sapphire, I have no time for anything else.
                    Let the flames begin!

Comment

Orange, if you are interested, I think I have a bunch of really old Mario commercials, including one from the Atari days. I could send them to you if you would like.

Comment

Pokemon?? Pokemon?? With the poke and the mon and the thing and the Jello pudding!?[/Cosby voice]

Yeah! Send send Do you have AIM?

Comment

Comment

thanks Dave

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                              Pokemon?? Pokemon?? With the poke and the mon and the thing and the Jello pudding!?[/Cosby voice]

Yeah! Send send Do you have AIM?
                              yeah, I have to go for now, but PM me and I can send them to you tommorrow. I think you will like them.

Comment

Working...
                              X