Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Conspiracy Theory Fans

FYI:

Conspiracy theorist David Icke will be appearing on Coast to Coast AM tonight. Coast to Coast is Art Bell's old radio show, now hosted by George Noory.

Controversial speaker and author David Icke (http://www.davidicke.com) is known for his view that shape-shifting reptilians occupy positions of global power and that the "Illuminati" have been working to create a world government, central bank, army, and a micro-chipped population.
    Good David Icke video here:

"We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

David Icke is a loon...much as I find many conspiracy theories generally amusing, calling Icke one is a major insult to the rest. I rank him up there with Nancy Lieder (look her up if you don't know what I'm talking about, she was on a few days ago).

It should be very entertaining, though...

Comment

It's sad that these guys get paraded around. They discredit anyone who even suggests there are funny things going on. Anyone who even suggests there is a conspiracy is considered a raving nutball.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

He used to play as a goalie for Coventry City Football Club.

For a guy who thinks he's the second-coming of Jesus he sure didn't do much saving back then.

Yeah, Icke isn't a real conspiracy theorist - he's just a raving lunatic. The difference between the two is small, I admit, but it does exist.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Tolls
          David Icke is a loon...much as I find many conspiracy theories generally amusing, calling Icke one is a major insult to the rest. I rank him up there with Nancy Lieder (look her up if you don't know what I'm talking about, she was on a few days ago).

It should be very entertaining, though...
          Let me state now that I do not believe the Icke lizard theory.

However, I actually find Icke to be quite intelligent, when he veers away from lizard territory, that is. I listened to Nancy Lieder on C2Cam the other night and she was just crazy, unlike how Icke usually comes across from the videos and audio I've seen and heard.

So my question is this: Is Icke simply crazy, or is he himself an Illuminati creation to discredit conspiracy theorists in general? Could his theories be mostly true, then the lizard stuff thrown in to discredt all of it?
          "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
            He used to play as a goalie for Coventry City Football Club.

For a guy who thinks he's the second-coming of Jesus he sure didn't do much saving back then.

Comment

Bah! Everyone knows the Illuminati are controlled by shape-shifting cephalopods, not shape-shifting reptiles.
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Well, I listened to Icke on C2C tonight and I thought he came across very well. Noory kept trying to pull him back into more conventional territory early on, but Icke presented his points very well, and by the end of the show I could tell Noory was starting to get into it.

Noory was agreeing with Icke's political commentary a lot, as was I. Icke even named some names, and Noory didn't really try to stop him, which he usually does.

Unfortunately Icke's theory ends with lizard shapeshifters, which I do not personally believe.

Comment

Working...
                X