Baby cutefest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn eastern bloc sports academies.

my son just drools, how are we in the west supposed to compete?
    Be the bid!

Comment

• It's the *ahem* additives we put into their milk

Sten, FYI :http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...79#post2027579
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Silly man... talking about a newly-walking baby as if it's a positive change in your life!

Comment

• I know it's a negative change. But it's just so cute You should see him walk and look for a sec scared by every lurch that looks like gonna bring him down, but doesnt and the smile reappears again
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• This is Joseph learning the important things in life
            Attached Files
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

• ROTFLMAO!!! But this is something all of them do! I just won a bet and got a 4x5 case of beer, which I put in the corner of the kitchen and I can't keep Mantas away from it !!!

Comment

• This is another new member of the global Vatican conspiracy aka the Catholic Church... Just got baptised.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Well, not the newest pic, but that's how they look like AFTER having had some drinks...
                  Attached Files
                  "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                  "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• And that's the final proof that Daniel really IS my son (the older man is my father-in-law):
                    Attached Files
                    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Ooohh saaaayyy cannn youuu seeeeee

Comment

• Saras, Mantas?
                        Weird name, it means "blankets" in spanish
                        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Saras that is one handsome lad you have there.

Comment

• Beauty, thy name is Sophia:
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Unspeakable Horror
                              Saras, Mantas?
                              Weird name, it means "blankets" in spanish
                              Hehe, blankets. Mantas "Blankets" Skyrius

It's really a name of a Prussian (a Balt tribe very close to Lithuanian, whose name the germans requisitioned after killing them all...) rebel leader in the 13th century. He kicked some ass before he was betrayed and killed.

now the cutefest entry of the day - wazzaaaaa!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X