Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US cut a deal with Sadam about Iraq.

So 90.000 Fedayin and not even what 10.000 were loyal to Saddam? Riiiight

In Vasora they measured eachother then Sadam cut a deal with the US and he's now safely somewhere, maybe Russia, whereas Iraq was given away to the Americans.

Nice going, now the US will think they can go wherever they want. (not really since they know the deal).

Nice troll

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Wow, I expected to at least see an article quoted...
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

c'mon Paiktis, give us an article at least if you're going to make a claim like that
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Troll... baseless garbage. Nobody knows how big the "feyadeen" even is. By the way, don't use the word "feyadeen".. it has the wrong meaning.. sure Saddam called them that... but it means freedom fighter or something. They are groups of terrorists. That is all.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

This has been floating around in the Islamic press for over a week, now -- where have you been, P?
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Fez - what you just posted is even more baseless than what paiktis did
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

And conspiracy theories continue to grow and mutate...
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

and mutilate..
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                    Fez - what you just posted is even more baseless than what paiktis did
                    Is it really?
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of deal was cut with SOMEONE, after all the contrast between the fight that the Iraqis put up in the south and in Baghdad is pretty stark.
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                        ... but it means freedom fighter or something. They are groups of terrorists. That is all.
                        it's an overused saying, but one nations terrorist is another nations freedom fighter, trite but true

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

it's an overused saying, but one nations terrorist is another nations freedom fighter, trite but true
                          I don't think the so called "feyadeen" is anybodys freedom fighter. Certainly not the Iraqis. They are just murderous hit squads, who shot Iraqi civilians.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                            and mutilate..
                            Well put Sava.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I figured that Saddam left before the war ever started, he is on a n island somewhere drinking margaritas and laughing.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X