Supposed you had another $10 million...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazerus
    oo and a special games room with around 4 of every console and a big line of 20 pc's connected via LAN and all with DSL line to the net
    DSL?!?!? Cable atleast!! PLEASE!!
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I would hope to be as virtuous as Lancer but if ol' averice jumps on my head, I would either:

a) Check with my stockbroker and find undervalued American stocks. While the current downturn is worldwide, I believe the American economy will be the first to pick up and will pull the rest of the world behind it (as we buy more stuff). By buying American stocks, I will be putting my money in where the recovery will first occur.

b) Find some successful mom-&-pop restaurant capible of being franchised and buy out the owners. Restaurants are always hit hard during recessions. If one has survived in this economy, it must be a good one. And if its franchisable, once the economy picks up, its plan for success can be endlessly repeated. Why be a mere billionaire, when you can be a double billionaire?

Comment

This thread makes me cry inside.
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Now I got it.. I'd throw the BEST party EVER! Only to my friends though. I'd pair them up and give them maps and hints, like treasure map. It would take almost a week to find the party place, they'd have to travel all around the world, expenses on me. Everytime they reach another check point, they'd get new instructions. But it would be fun to do, search and travel. They'd have to do things like scuba diving, sky diving, get horribly drunk, go to famous places.. etc in order to get new clues. It would be cool, because I'd be able to put up really good stuff for them. And every pair would have different things, countries and things to do! So after it's over, they could exchange stories and experiences. And when they reach the final destination.. the BEST party of all times is waiting them and goes 24/7 for 3 straight days.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Your all so boring and practical. The question is what would you do if you had ten large to blow on anything; preferably don't have, need, or want.

I'd build a gutter/curb a mile long out of the purest gold, and.... kick all my enemies in it!!

or...

buy airtime on NBC and explain to the public why they should vote for me in the upcoming election, and then withdraw one week before the voting...
            Monkey!!!

Comment

If I have another 10 million, I'd use it to build schools in poor rural areas in China.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

No wait a minute! I'd buy lifetime VIP pass to Hefners PLAYBOY MANSION! YESSSSS!
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

loser.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

loser.
                    Yeah, that Urban Ranger just doesn't have a clue

Pekka, on the other hand
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

!!! I knew I had to make this joke myself, or someone else would!

No hard feelings, pekka.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yeah, you want to be my friend.. I might throw the best party ever!

My regular joke is when everyone asks what are my goals.. I answer 'to make million dollars and get to party in playboy mansion'..
                        In da butt.

Comment

Why get a VIP pass to the playboy mansion when you could just buy a mail-order bride or 30 ? (mmmm what shall we all do tonight? )
                          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Well I wasn't looking for sex in that mansion.. just cool parties with playmates and stuff.. and to smoke cigars with mr Hefner, my personal hero.

Or I could hire a small group of elite mercs to give me intel info on Saddam/Osama, take my sniper rifle and spend a day in nice ambush.

Or then I'd just invest it all in guns. Build a nice gun room and get lots of massive guns, assault rifles and stuff.
                            In da butt.

Comment

for 10Mill, An assault chopper is a great investment. Esp, since it's better than a tank. many of them can be flown by a single pilot, and you just don't get this in a tank.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

You can get assault chopper for 10 million bucks?
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X