Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post one person on this website who you feel is a few fruitloops short of a banana

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post one person on this website who you feel is a few fruitloops short of a banana

Atlantys

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Asher
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Markg

Comment

Actually, I have multiple suggestions:
        Jon Miller
        Asher
        Dissident
        Tuomerehu
        and *End is Forever*
        and Alexander's Horse
        Last edited by RGBVideo; April 29, 2003, 04:43.

Comment

I nominate Jon Miller, for posting a thread which blatantly invites insults of fellow posters and will inevitably be shut down as soon as a moderator finds it.
          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

We need one of those girls holding up a card to count this thread out
            Attached Files
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Postia ante deletia
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Me
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Fruit Loops? Ick.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

David Floyd.

Comment

COMINTERN.

Comment

10-9-8-7-6-oh the heck with it.

TOAST
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X