Wutang, I've got a belly full of wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wutang, I've got a belly full of wings

I just got back from Columbus Ohio ("The Armpit of Ohio"), where I met JohnT and Snowfire for wings and sodas and beers at BW3's. Believe you me, I farted like a racehorse during the entire drive home. I pity poor Snowfire, having to sit in the car with JohnT for over two hours.

When we finished consuming our wings we headed over to Busty McKnockers, a reputable gentleman's club, but Snowfire refuses to tell us what happened in the champaigne room.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Re: Wutang, I've got a belly full of wings

Originally posted by loinburger
    I pity poor Snowfire, having to sit in the car with JohnT for over two hours.

Unless JohnT is to be pitied

Comment

. . . a reputable gentleman's club . . .
      My brain is unable to grasp meaning of this phrase.

Comment

strip club?

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
          Unless JohnT is to be pitied
          Snowfire didn't eat nearly as many wings as John and I -- Snowy ate about 6, John and I each ate around 22.

Still, Snowfire might have gotten a case of the poots as well...
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Silly loinburger. The trip was only an hour and 45 minutes, although I suppose it comes to about 2 hours when you consider the emergency stop at a gas station for baked beans & chili. Not so bad, eh? Working on some yummy cookies now.

In any case, at reputable gentlemen's clubs, we have a champagne room. Pronounced cham-paag-nee. I don't have to answer anything about the silly champaigne.
            All syllogisms have three parts.
            Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Snowfire told me he was in pain from that wheelbarrow you got him in earlier

i thought u were hardcore
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"When we finished consuming our wings we headed over to Busty McKnockers, a reputable gentleman's club, but Snowfire refuses to tell us what happened in the champaigne room."

I guess "champaigne room" must be high society talk for a whore room.

Snowfire = PIMP
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

There is absolutely, positively, NO sex in the champagne room.

Pics! Pics! Pics!
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

No sex in the champagne room.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                      *****Citizen of the Hive****
                      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I just got back from Columbus Ohio ("The Armpit of Ohio"), where I met JohnT and Snowfire for wings and sodas and beers at BW3's. Believe you me, I farted like a racehorse during the entire drive home. I pity poor Snowfire, having to sit in the car with JohnT for over two hours.

When we finished consuming our wings we headed over to Busty McKnockers, a reputable gentleman's club, but Snowfire refuses to tell us what happened in the champaigne room.
                        LOL!!!!

Hell, I only ate about 25 of the things... we still had some left over when we left BW3's.

Btw, I think that the wings you had were the medium wings and the ones that I and Snow attacked were the hot ones... ours were definitely hotter, that's for sure. Sorry, Snow.

Comment

Snowfire didn't eat nearly as many wings as John and I -- Snowy ate about 6, John and I each ate around 22.

Still, Snowfire might have gotten a case of the poots as well...
                          Shiite, I ate more than that. I tackled all of our "flavor" that Snow didn't eat, then started on yours... When food is on the table, I feel a moral imperative to eat.

Comment

Columbus Ohio

Hey, that's my home town!

And the real armpit is Akron.
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                            X