Poly Meet: New England (Arrian read!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly Meet: New England (Arrian read!)

I was just talking to Boshko over the phone, and we have made plans for me to visit him at Wes U. We decided since we were there, we may as well try for a Poly Meet. I will be over May 6th-May 9th, probably the best days to do this would be May 7th and May 8th. So if you are going to be in the New England region, and are willing to make a trip to Middletown, CT where Wesleyan is(Arrian this should be easy for you since you live there), let us know and we'll see if we can work something out.
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

There's a very nice thai place in town with reasonable prices and amazing service, would be perfect.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Bah! Don't tell me there are no Apolytoners within driving distance of Conneticut

BUMP

Comment

close, but not close enough :sigh:

Be sure to get pictures! I don't think I've ever seen one of either of you.
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

and we'll give this one last shot with a final bump...

Comment

Well, you're talkin' mid-week here (7th & 8th)...

Are you thinking of meeting up for dinner (hence the Thai reference, Boshko?)?

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

God dammit, I won't be in New England till May... 21st at least. Thanks alot guys!
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

Hmm, thinking about it some more, lunch would work best for me.

I work in Farmington, which isn't too far from Middletown. There are a bunch of places to eat up by the mall (West Farms).

It would be easier for me if we could meet up for lunch up there.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Well I guess the thing if you didn't want to do it in Middletown is if Boshko would be able to get me and him there. If you want to do lunch though, Thursday might be best since Boshko was saying there might be a party on Teusday Night.........

Comment

hmmm... i'm in boston

i can't believe yr partying in middletown hahah

currently i have no way of getting down there... but i might be able to go depending on the day it's planned because i might be bringing my car back to school around that week.

did any of that even make sense?

PM me if you need details on my availability
                    "Please saw my legs off." - George Carlin

Comment

It would be easier for me if we could meet up for lunch up there.
                      Could work, but my knowledge of CT geography is completely pathetic

i can't believe yr partying in middletown hahah
                      muuuuh.
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I'd come back to Middletown for lunch if I had the time, but it takes me about 25 minutes to drive from the office to home. Slightly less for downtown Middletown (no mocking from you MLeonard!). That's nearly an hour of travel time round trip, leaving no time to actually have lunch.

Boshko, I take it you don't know what or where West Farms is, huh?

It's straight up Route 9. About 15-20 minutes from you. I'll get back to you with an actual exit #.

Food options include Fridays, Chillis, Joes American Bar & Grill, & Paparazzi. I know, it's all standard American fare, but it's edible and much, much easier for me.

If you guys aren't up for that, it's cool.

-Arrian

Comment

I wouldn't mind that sort of food if Boshko doesn't mind and can get there...

Comment

Working...
                          X