Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracks you listen to getyouself pumped up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracks you listen to getyouself pumped up!

What single tracks you listen to get yourself pumped up, ready to destroy anyone in your way!? Tracks that motivate you and get's your adrenaline flowing, ready to knock out Tyson?

My all time favourites are:

Rush - Tom Sawyer (the beginning is the best part)
    Rage Against the Machine - Wake Up
    Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk (gets me really pumped up!)
    Republica - Ready to Go
    Guns'n'Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

and then to non-aggressive mode..
    Miracles - Love Machine..I'll tell you a secret.. if I want to get pumped up for the night for the ladies, I'll always listen to this and smile to the mirror while doing my hair.. I know it's sounds pretty gay.. but I love it! Sometimes I just listen to this, sing along and shake my butt, thinking I'm all that.. pointing finger to the mirror and making self pleased faces like 'yeah.. that's right'.. I even say it in english, that's how disgusting I am!

omg.. now I feel dirty .
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Rock Lobster- B-52's

anything from the And Justice for All album by Metallica

really I have a lot of music which pumps me up. It depends on which mood I'm in at the time. Angry music pumps me up, what can I say. But sometimes I just like silly happy music.

Comment

Andrew WK, Rammstein, and Judas Priest are all good for the heart.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

ok I guess we can add more things here.. what tracks do you use to get yourself pumped/relaxed/sleepy/happy.. etc etc..

I use Toto - Africa to get my relaxed.. It really makes me calm and my pulse low and I enjoy it. I like it even with head ache..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

St Leo, I forgot to mention Rammsteins Du Hast.. that gets me pretty pumped!
          In da butt.

Comment

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" and "Evenflow" still, to this day, get my adrenaline flowing.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Robert Palmer -- Simply Irresistable, Bad Case of Lovin' You, Addicted to Love, Some Like It Hot -- put 'em in a loop and start moving.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Many...

but just now - In the Flash - Pink Floyd;

However - Any Color You Like - does it every time
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

EZ Boogie - Squarepusher
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Anything from the Kill Em'All album by metallica.

Several fast and angry songs from the rest of their albums. Often covers from Garage.

Some mercyful fate songs.

Duke Nukem Forever Theme - by Megadeth.

Some machine head, maybe a little pantera or inflames (i have ony a few songs by them both).

Comment

Siro, come on, we all know you get pumped from Hot Chocolates Sexy Thing...
                      In da butt.

Comment

Joe Satriani - War

Comment

Almost any song off of "The Crow" soundtrack.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

anything by dmx... come on yall... **** this rock ****... you need the pounding east coast bass and dmx hollering and barking if you want to get hyped
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Pretty Fly for a White Guy by the Offspirg.....they are practially singing about me in that song

also stuff by Journey liek Any Way You Want It
                              I just don't know anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X