Snowfire!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowfire!!!!

The phone number you gave me doesn't work! I'll be sitting outside your dorm (back, where the quad is) in case you see this message. I'm wearing a pink long-sleeved shirt, jeans, and I wear glasses).

Btw, I'll be there 'til 6:30. After that, I'll have to leave to catch up with Loinburger at 8:30.

Comment

Never meet with people who don't pay their phone bill is what I say. There's an inherent risk they'll leave you with the check.

Comment

A pink shirt!!!

Man you must be secure
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          A pink shirt!!!

Man you must be secure
          Damn straight, son. I wore a tie and khaki's to a SCI-FI convention this past weekend for God's sake! I was the biggest freak there.

Comment

How can you be the biggest freak in sci-fi convention?
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

By dressing "conservatively." I think there was an unannounced contest amongst the attendees to see who could:

1. Have the most piercings
              2. Have the most facial tattoos
              3. Wear the most black
              4. Wear unflattering makeup
              5. Be the most Goth

50% of the people there, if they would've applied to me for a job, would've had their application round-filed as soon as they left the building.

Comment

Try the pink shirt with the tie AND khakis all together!! You'll be just like a male Avril Lavigne!!
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Heh-heh. Been done before.

Comment

JohnT, if they even get in the building with security personel..
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

So that tie.. was it like 'I'm dressing correctly and nice for the convention' or was it more like 'I take my sci-fi seriously'?
                      In da butt.

Comment

It was like... "Damn, I look good in a tie. I think I'll wear one."

Also...

"Bet I draw some stares from the other attendees, those freaks!"

Comment

In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                            50% of the people there, if they would've applied to me for a job, would've had their application round-filed as soon as they left the building.
                            Hey, their appearance has nothing to do with their inability to work!
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Well, it matters to me, and being the boss, that's my decision.

Glad the troll wasn't wasted.

Comment

Working...
                              X