• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 seconds to Mars

Any opinions?

**** music related... ****

manufactured or not?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

good music, cant make the judgement as to whether it's manufactured though
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I, personally, couldn't care less if they're manufactured, prepackaged, DIY, or whatever. What style are those guys playing? ( it's a band, right? )
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Isn't that Jared Leto's band?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          Isn't that Jared Leto's band?
          That's the actor right? ...

is the group popular? as I am not really following music these days, but heard something and they do sound interesting at first...
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Their single is ok. I haven't heard anything else by them.
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
              I, personally, couldn't care less if they're manufactured, prepackaged, DIY, or whatever. What style are those guys playing? ( it's a band, right? )
              well if it is manufactured it's not really worth bothering with... as it will quickly be apparent and If I take a to big dose it will make me sick when I hear them on the radio next ... so I'd rather be ignorant...

style?

maybe some US rock on the harder side...

Comment

Jared Leto, he's the guy from "Requiem for a Dream", right?

Great movie, btw.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                  Jared Leto, he's the guy from "Requiem for a Dream", right?

Great movie, btw.
                  Yup and yup.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Downloaded some already... and it doesn't sound manufactured so far... not too refreshing but OK definitley as much as first impressions can be trusted...

Comment

keep us posted.

Asher: how do you like my new avatar?
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

If you're trying to take my position, you're going to have to fight me for it.

Comment

ROTFLMAO
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Comment

I've just... umm.. went to a CD store and... umm... bought some of their songs...

Average - ok, sort of.

EDIT:

scratch that. They're pretty good.

note to self: should actually finish listening to a song before commenting.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X