I mean it has the characters in it from that Comic

but it is really weird

and not like the comic at all

(not that the comic is grat mind yuo)

it is just weird

I don't get it

I also watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force

it was a little cool

but ddn't seem as outlandish and some quotes I ahve seen would lead me to beleive

SeaLab 2021 or whatever was a little different also

hmm, I think Futurama and Family Guy were the best though

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Futurama and Family Guy are the bomb!

SeaLab 2021 is pretty funny in a weird sort of way.

I don't like AquaTeen Hunger Force.

Baby Blues hasn't shown yet. (9:05 pst)
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Sealab 2021 rules!
      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Yeah, I love SeaLab.

I also like watching Samurai Jack on CNX.

Home Movies is decent too, pretty slow but there's always a few laugh out loud moments.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Futurama? Cartoon network?

Isn't that a childrens cartoon, well, network?
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I hate the family guy, I also hate King of the hill....they are both based on the original Simpson....soem stupid low class family. Simpsons rule and always will!!

Down with the imitations!!!

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Family Guy is hilarious. I will admit, however, that it's a total rip-off of the Simpsons, the only difference being this: the Simpsons tries to justify every daft situation the characters get placed in, whereas in Family Guy they just don't bother. Which is partly what makes it so funny.
              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                Futurama and Family Guy are the bomb!
                Definitely.
                I got both Season Ones from Amazon.ca this week, package deal. Great stuff!
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The Aqua Teen episodes they showed last night were some of the tamer ones. My favorite is the one where Carl's house keeps bleeding, because years ago Santa Claus massacred all of his elves at the site of the house, or some ****.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

The first few episodes of Family Guy were hillarious, but there was a very steep drop in quality very early on. It took the simpsons 10 years to get to crap, it took Family Guy 5 episodes.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

all those show rock, save baby blues.
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                        Futurama? Cartoon network?

Isn't that a childrens cartoon, well, network?
                        Apparently you've been in the dark since a year and a half ago, when CN launched Adult Swim, which was then a weekly block of adult-oriented animation. Since then it's moved to 5 days a week (Sun-Thurs) and has picked up Futurama and Family Guy. I still maintain that it is the best block of programming anywhere on TV.

Comment

Aquateen HungerForce never fails to make me laugh for 9 minutes straight (like bobctas on booze). Once, I began to choke and suffocate because I couldn't stop laughing.

Master Shake - I like beatings/ gonna beat you all day
                          - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
                          - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
                          - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Working...
                          X