Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Che and Felch. Happy Birthday !

Woo-hoo! Bring on the dancing girls!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

How old are you guys now ?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Happy Birthday! How old are you guys?

Whoa.. my 19th b-day is coming up soon... crap.. I still look 16.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Happy birthday both

Comment

36 and 20, I believe.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

My gift to Che from Argentina:

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
              My gift to Che from Argentina:

Happy birthday Che. Remember next thursday will be May 1

Happy birthday Felch
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

Wowzers, I'm included in a celebration.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Hey Che, I could send you a Che t-shirt.. I got one myself... the irony... should I take a picture for you of me wearing it? I wore to the US Embassy the other day.. I kept saying "I am a capitalist"...

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday guys!
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Happy Birthday guys.

Comment

Thanks Fez, I already have a Che shirt (I know, you're all terribly surprised). Sloww is correct, I'll be 36, as of midnight, April 28, 2003 CE.

Happy B-day, Felch!

BTW, I knew Sloww was gonna do my B-day thread. I just knew it.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Cool not surprised at all... lol... But one thing I will get you is a picture of me in my Che shirt...

Comment

Che, if I could buy you boots, I would.
                              Hope it's an excellent one.

Comment

Working...
                              X