Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton, Love Your Conservatives! Cherish Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton, Love Your Conservatives! Cherish Us!

We are few. Only the strong, well embedded rocks of conservatism remain undaunted in this liberal mudslide called the Poly OT. If we few departed to go safely among our republican brothers at other sites, you would miss us. This place would become one of those sad liberal sites full of whiners with nothing to whine about!

Talk about your abomination of desolation...

So, post of your deep and abiding love here. Or, if you are a fellow conservative, post here as well for a free wax job courtesy of our misguided Apolyton bretheren.

I for one enjoy you all, every one of you, left or right, normal or French. Place wouldn't be the same without you, the place I enjoy visiting almost daily...

Nobody changes anyones mind around here, so it must be the company.

Anyhoo, proceed to loving us conservatives!

You will be rated in your adoration.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Damn those peace loving hippie liberals
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

actually, i despise the more extreme ones of you as much as i despise the more extreme liberals.

all of you are the same--too blinded by your ideology to try and resolve anything by compromise.

extreme moderate politics is the way to go.
      B♭3

Comment

scratch that. too blinded by your ideology to actually try and use a) your brain, b) logic, c) common sense, d) realistic outcome forecasting.
        B♭3

Comment

hey q, if the middle moved would u follow it?

just wondering.

Comment

depends. if the middle went too far left, i'd prolly end up more on the right. if the middle went too far right, i'd prolly end up more left.

the middle path is often the best path. why? because both the left and the right have good ideas.

the right tends to be better with the execution of ideals, while the left tends to be better with the purity of ideals.
            B♭3

Comment

the one man counterbalance.

Comment

wish that were the case. we moderates are often sidelined because the more extreme speakers are also the louder, more charismatic ones.
                B♭3

Comment

Re: Apolyton, Love Your Conservatives! Cherish Us!

Originally posted by Lancer
                  This place would become one of those sad liberal sites full of whiners with nothing to whine about!
                  You'd be right at home, except for the liberal part. Conservatives whine even more than libs, they just do it with feigned moral indignation, rather than simpering.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Liberals don't know how to express their love. Sad really.

Comment

there isnt much moral conviction in compromise anyway.

=]

Comment

And I thought the inability to love anything is the root of conservatism. Oh well...

Comment

no moral conviction in compromise?

unless you're willing to say that the fundamental basis for our government is immoral, i can't see that being true.

when you get down to it, the more extreme elements are often the ones at fault for screwing things up: they're always the revolutionaries. they're the robespierres. they're the lenins and stalins.

conservatives tend to be whiny little *****es about how a) the world is being ruined, and b) how liberals are stupid, annoying, slanderous, and evil.
                          liberals tend to be whiny little *****es about how a) the world is already ruined, and b) how conservatives are stupid, annoying, slanderous, and evil.
                          B♭3

Comment

I wasn't talking about the necessity of compromise in the specific. but about walking to the table already compromised.

nice lil zing to get me worked up tho.

Comment

Good, get it out, all those ugly feelings, be rid of your pent up nasty ass liberal bile, then and only then will you get in touch with your inner child, and feel the love for all living things, particularly those living things on the right.

Comment

Working...
                              X