No announcement yet.

Gays are better than us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first two are stupid. The last three are perfectly correct. The more gay people there are, the better for the world. Not necessarily for humanity... but for the world.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Hobbits are gay

PING!

DOUBLE PING!
      Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

You know, Rick Santorum really showed me that gays really are superior. We're just better than heteros. Thanks, Senator!

I never knew Boshko was gay.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

ERECT HOBBIT PENISES
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I never knew Boshko was gay.
            I'm not.
            I didn't write that, I reposted that because I thought it was funny and didn't feel like changing someone else's writting...
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

What's the proper response to finding out someone isn't gay?

- seems rather politically incorrect

- is even worse

- makes it seem like I wish you were gay

- looks like I'm asking you if you're sure. Uber showed us all how dumb that is.

- is what I'm going with
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

so what would

and

Mean?
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

- seems like you are afraid of straight people. Or maybe you're scared of gay people. Either way, it doesn't look good.

- looks like you want to force Boshko into gaiety. I refuse to force someone into homosexuality. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

- Another "are you sure" smilie. I don't feel like getting hit.

- I have no idea. What the hell does that smiley mean?

- Means you're a hot chick eagerly awaiting heterosexual sex with Boshko. Probably the best result for our squirrel loving friend, but I'm not going to lie.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Oh, Drake. A little lipstick here, a little cuttingoffvitalanatomicalpartswithrustyscissors there...

Comment

rofl

Comment

Means you're a hot chick eagerly awaiting heterosexual sex with Boshko. Probably the best result for our squirrel loving friend, but I'm not going to lie.
                        *looks around and sees tragic lack of hot chicks*
                        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Gays are better than us
                          Damn straight.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Hey, it forgot to mention how we move into suburbs and raise property values!
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Grovel before us, peasantry!
                              "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

/me dances in this thread for no apparent reason.

And while I'm here, I would just like to say that while AS is on the right track, he is still thinking of gays as a seperate group of people, as evidenced by the title of this thread.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X