Ah yes, it's becoming much clearer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Ranger, you beat a death horse into oblivion.
    I am rubbing this into the faces of those who kept denying there is a significant component of controlling Iraqi oil for the invasion.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Kill the death horse. Kill!!1!1!!!!!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
        The UN gets billions of that money annually to oversee the program.
        Does not. No wonder you hate the UN. Your idea of it bears no relationship to the actual organisation.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
          The UN gets billions of that money annually to oversee the program.
          Ah, is that why the US wants control now? Oil money?

Thanks for backing me up.
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Wonder how many oil contracts Halliburton is getting. We never hear Lancer complaining about Halliburton.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

The US was giving out contracts to rebuild Basra to US companies even before the Brits took it. This irked the Brits so much that they said the Iraqi people should be the ones deciding the contracts.

Comment

At the very least we should benefit from our villainy. What happened to honour amongst thieves?

Comment

The Brits are clearly not as sneaky.

Comment

Working...
                  X