X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The United Kingdom

UK! UK! UK!
    Attached Files
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

i sense a BAN in your future
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I sense your momma in my bedroom!!!
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Dad?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

What? This isn't Greece.

Comment

I'm going to Greece this summer, that's why

Comment

Oh.

Comment

Yeah...that's right...you better step down. Bitch.

Comment

I don't know if I can step that low without amputating my legs.

Comment

Hey, where's the Brit babe?
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Trains. Thatcher. Poverty. Bollocks.

BUT!!!!

Bath. Lack of leprosy. Sarcasm.

or ? It's a flip-up.
                      yada

Comment

Sorry there aren't any babes in britain

Comment

Where are the babes?

Also you mods are slow I am disappointed.

Comment

UK! UK! UK! UK!

*shudders*.

That made me feel really moronic.

Moving swiftly on, lovely weather we are having isn't it?
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Ted, why the pro-UK demonstration?

Comment

Working...
                              X