X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The United States of America

USA! USA! USA!
    Attached Files
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

stop with this damn picture. She's a ****ing hoe cake! Don't you listen to what Avril has to say? She's very deep!
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

THAT IS THE BADDEST PICTURE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

CHANGE YOUR AVATAR YOU HAIRY BACK LOVER!!!!
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

MY WORDS ARE BACKED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS!
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

You know, I am beginning to like Spears and dislike Madonna for the same reason.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Ted... please edit the title of this thread by placing "Death to.." in the subject line.

I'm sure more people will reply.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Good one Agathon.

Comment

Mingling patriotism with oggling sex objects is pretty damned crass.
                Attached Files
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Oops. Finger slipped, sorry.

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Where did you get that picture of me Boris?

Comment

Don't you remember me snapping it right before you came over and ripped my underwear off with your teeth?

You were pretty drunk.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                        Don't you remember me snapping it right before you came over and ripped my underwear off with your teeth?

You were pretty drunk.
                        If that's the case, I want his date from his other pic.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

what nation's flag were you sporting on your briefs?

Comment

Tongue-a's.

*winces at own horrible, horrible pun*
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Mingling patriotism with oggling sex objects is pretty damned crass.
                              I don't have a problem with your pic.

USA is an all inclusive nation and we support our gay brothers.

I'd still beat Mr Buff America in bench press though.

Comment

Working...
                              X