AFA Soccer- Apolyton Nation's Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFA Soccer- Apolyton Nation's Cup

Due to the recent wars in recent times, Pasiphae wishes to propose the formation of the Apolyton Football Association. Pasiphae also hope that the first AFA competition, the Apolyton Cup of Nations, can begin soon.

Pasiphae Soccer is entering the competition and we hope that many other countries will enter. May all conflicts between nations end on the beginning of this tournament, and may this tournament help the Apolyton region come together after the wars.

The football team of the Kingdom of Wine wish to sign up for the AFA.

We are beginning our trainings right now.

Saluti
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    The trick is the doing something else."
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

The Riff City Chaos wish to join.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

The Rivendell Dragonhawks wish to join.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Antlerkovistan will send its national football/soccer (not football/handmelon) team to the league.

Would anyone be interested in a regional baseball league (say, a fantasy league)?
          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Tea Kaygia will send its team of how-the-hell-will-this-possible-work players the league

Comment

The DT of the MC has also decided to join the AFA. Keep an eye out -- we're the ones in tie-dye jersies.
              Talent Optional

Comment

Cinchan will send a team of our finest athletes (hopefully in the field of soccer), hand-picked by the Sultan Himself!

Hoorah!
                "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

The Zoran Zoros will enter your soccer league, however football is not a national past time in Zoran and is just begining. Our youth occupy themselves with basketball and track and field. However, the Zoros are eager for a test of skill and endurance with any other nation in this league

Comment

About damn time!

Soccer-mad and Brazil-worshipping Karakas is in.
                    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Tupan's national team, which is recognized in all the world as one of the best soccer teams ever , gladly joins the AFA league.

In a recent friendly match against a combined team from CFC region, we won 7-0, and our players are in very good shape for future events.

Here's Tupan's uniform (ok, so it is a horrible drawing, but I'm not exactly known for my drawing abilities ):
                      Attached Files
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

actually this is a nice drawing.

Sadly, we cannot join at the moment since we lack the funding for pro-sports ( we invest all sports funding in amateur and nationwide sports activity, to increase the health of the population )
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

The Wine National Team would like to invite Tupan for a friendly match in the Nebbiolo Stadium.

This will help both teams getting in better shape for the AFA Cup.

Saluti
                          "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                          The trick is the doing something else."
                          — Leonardo da Vinci
                          "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                          "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Meh, we already beated Pasiphae in cricket, so no need for football then.
                            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Akiria would like to enter Drogue's personal team, called QAP (pronounced Qwap, all one syllable)

It, of course, stands for Quality Assured Product
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                              X