Apolyton Cartographic Society and Committee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I accept to enter this club.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

can i join? can i join? can i join? can i join? can i join? can i join? can i join? can i join? can i join? can i join? can i join? can i join?

can i?

I'll start working on a shape for Lemmington,
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Btw, put me into the list.

President Azazel of the People's Republic of Dark Valley.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

A preliminary map of The Dictatorship of Lemmington.
          Attached Files
          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

OOC:

/me immediately bolsters his defences that lie on the Lemmington border - although they are very heavy already *

/me goes back to tinkering his own map *
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

lemmy's fortress, surrounded by impassable mountain and tentacled lifeform infested forest, the whole place littered with "joy"camps...good fun

Comment

Updated map of Lemmington

Comment

HANG ON! What is that defence installation doing on /my/ area?!
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

You really want to know

"Be afraid... Be very, afraid"
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Can I send in an image of my island? It shouldn't be too hard to change on a map, it doesn't have any borders (aside from those with the ocean).

Comment

I'll join, and offer my services for making a nice-looking final version of the map.

Comment

I suck with graphical tools, so I won't do more than drawing the map of Falangusta here.

Major cities : Yongassa, Fengyogo, Bangyo, Mayulka
                          Mountain : Mount Bossa

It is a tiny peninsula, located southeast of The Territories of the Mad Capitan, and 50% of the small border is shared with TTOTMC.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Spiffor; January 20, 2003, 00:13.
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The Federation of Redfern
                            Attached Files

Comment

I'm available to assist and would like Ghengland in the map.

Comment

Pasiphae Map... Key on the left.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X