No announcement yet.

History of Memphisia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just changed it because "Will9" became associated with virulent anti-American sentiment.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Tacc
      associated with virulent anti-American sentiment.

Huh?
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President

Huh?
        I one said that I find it annoying when troops in civ4 speak english and Tacc turned that into not liking troops that speak english and then turned that into hating our troops.
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

You also took an online test that showed that you were teh unpatriotic
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Will9 is dead and I was beginning to like him!
            It's all Will's fault
            so I hate him.
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              You also took an online test that showed that you were teh unpatriotic
              Let's not forget that I had the highest score of American Pride . The definition of Patriotism is pride in one's own country. The people based your level of American Patriotism on how lefty you are. The people who made it need a simple english lesson.

@Heresson: I am Will9 (I just go by Will now).
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                @Heresson: I am Will9
                LIES! Will9 would never have changed his name! You hijacked his account
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

And abuse Will9 in horrible ways in your basement!
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

FREE WILL9

Comment

@ Heresson: Bring your Syria thread/French library thread to Poly OT

Comment

Working...
                      X