History of Memphisia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topography

I'm having trouble making future maps due to problems with paint. I won't explain it, but I think I may be able to make the maps if someone were to small spots of the following colors on upper right of the map linked below.

Gray
    Yellow
    5 shades of red

Last edited by Will9; August 6, 2007, 21:33.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

it looks a bit ike a smiley
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Yes, after I conquered teh country, I used Memphisian slave labour to make it look like that
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

@LordShiva: Your army hasn't even gotten close enough to lay eyes on Memphisia

@anyone: will anyone help make my other maps?

Comment

No, we all hate You
            Middle East!

Comment

So you don't want to get currently top secret information on Memphisia?

Comment

Haha. You no longer hate Will9.

Comment

@ Will9's name change
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I hate all Wills
                    Middle East!

Comment

@LS: Why don't like my name change?

Comment

You are and will always be known as "Will9"

Comment

I was already commonly referred to as Will so why not change?

The Holy Christian Empire of Memphisia has recently made the decision to start giving some more rights to the people. In this process we released our moon colonies and released them as The Commonwealth of MoonColonia. The Emporer of Memphisia himself was made Head of State and made MoonColonia a dictatorship in order organize the unorganized colonies.

Comment

Only noobs called you Will

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                              Only noobs called you Will
                              So you broadened the definition of noob to include majority of active posters?

Now, lets get back on the topic of Memphisia and MoonColonia!

Comment

Originally posted by Will

So you broadened the definition of noob to include majority of active posters?
                                Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X