• We are everywhere these days.
    Long Live The Horde
    Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
    Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

• hey the crowds in town
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• well Max Barry did set "Jennifer Government" out of St Kilda in Victoria
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• as we have hit the 500 mill mark we claim zone 107 ..

thankyou

Comment

• Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• thankyou , thankyou... wil lneed to expand again soon to another region in poly

Comment

• Can The Oppressed Peoples of Varaag claim 110 if possible?
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Sure.
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• With our return from Lazarus, Admaria would like to claim region number 13, formerly The Mad Capitan, to alleviate its massive population pressure. (7 billion and counting!)

That Capitan must have been mad, to run a nation of pirates out of a landlocked region!
                    Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

• Good to see my old map has grown and been improved upon.
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• It is a very nice map. Unfortunately, I am quite lazy about updating it.

Speaking of which, here's an update.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• Very nice - thank you!
                          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President
                            It is a very nice map. Unfortunately, I am quite lazy about updating it.
                            I was merely somewhat lazy at updating it. Things seemed a lot busier back then.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I claim the spot right next door to Heressonia
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• You have to name the number
                                As You grow, You can take up to three spots altogether.
                                When You reach 1billion (miliard), You can have a second spot, and after 1,5 billion - the third one.
                                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X