No announcement yet.

Hello there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious though, does this forum still nedd to be around.

It's a dead as the eugh...
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I have no idea what an eugh is, but I tend to agree with Alva.

Still, its the site owners' decision.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Skanky, you didn't get the joke???

hint : What forum is this??
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

I have notice something odd it says this on the top...
          Apolyton CS Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Dinosaurs >
          “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Hmm...

Interesting.

What about making it
            Apolyton CS Forums > Vaporware > Dinosaurs >

Comment

D*mned, this thing is liveling up, maybe we should start another thread

Comment

or maybe you could let the event which was the canceling of Dinosaurs be? that way we could all forget about it.

Comment

Working...
                X