• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourite: Alosaurus

A meat eater from the jurassic period.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Stiby
      I remember having this book on dinos when i was a kid (yup this was before Jurassic Park). My theory by that time was "the bigger the better". So I kinda liked the Brontosaurus, which I believe was the biggest in that book!
      Nice philosophy!
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

triceratops, and the one with the club tail

Comment

Originally posted by MattyBoy
          Triceratops is my favourite - cannot explain why.
          Horny bugger!
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitDave
            You are correct sir. Ultrasaurus would be the largest land mammal discovered so far, with Supersaurus a distant. Both were discovered in Colorado in the 80's
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Yeaaah the Tyrannosaurs definitely. He's got all: power, height and everybody was afraid of him and ran away.

A real powerhouse and he's the king. No-one was able to rival him.
              Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Some paleontologists now argue that he was really a scavanger
                i don't belive it though

Comment

Originally posted by Juggler
                  Some paleontologists now argue that he was really a scavanger
                  i don't belive it though
                  Scavenger? Nah not really. It would be a waste of resources to be such a huge and mighty dinosaur and than be nothing else than a scavenger. No can't believe it. He would attack all those palaeontologists for insulting him if he would still live today
                  Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

My fav dino is Bushaurus, is known by solve all economical problems using wars. Well, forget it, my truly one is gallimimus, just because they are (almost in Jurassic Park) like fish colonies or small birds clouds.

Scavenger? Why not? Look what eat whales! They are just a big mouth with a stomach.
                    Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

Working...
                    X