Dinosaurs will Rule!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinosaurs will Rule!

Once I saw dinosaurs I was like "Man, that game is going to be tight." Many of you people Bag on Dinosaurs just because you want Civilization 3. Well I think you should all just leave Dinosaurs alone and go back to your little Civ Forum where you crawled out from. I think Civ2 is tight, and Civ3 will be the best game every but Dinos will be to.

Civ3= Best Game Ever!
    Dinos= Cool Concept Game, just need more Info!

------------------
    "A man who dares wastes one hour of time has not yet discovered the value of life" -Charles Darwin, Great Scientist

SimTycoon,

Welcome to Apolyton!

I think we all hope for the best with the dinosaur game, its just that we haven't heard anything in 7 months. We have absolutely no idea what the basic premise is, other than being about dinos. So, while we all probably hold a great deal of hope for the game. I for one, will not get excited about it until I see some neat concept art like the ones that were made for Civ III.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Yeah, thanks for the Welcome. I have been here on the Apolyton Forums for quite some time. I just used a different name. I emailed Friaxis on the Subject of Dinosaurs and they said they will have new info this month.

Comment

Would you mind posting the email that they sent?
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

The email I was talking about was sent about November and has long since be gone. But I sent them one over Christmas Break and this is what I recieved in return.

Hi Josh.

Thanks for your note. Sid is completely immersed in game creation and willupdate everyone on the development of Dinos in the next few months. We don't have anything from the game to give you right now. And we have not yet "officially" named it.

Keep an eye on our website for an update from Sid soon. We really appreciate your interest and patience!

Take care.

Kelley Gilmore
          Communications Manager
          FIRAXIS Games
          Email: kgilmore@firaxis.com www.firaxis.com

------------------
          "A man who dares wastes one hour of time has not yet discovered the value of life" -Charles Darwin, Great Scientist

Emu-Resource | Sega Genesis, NES, GameBoy, & SNES Roms & Emulators

Comment

Ok kind of makes sense. A game without a name or any screen shots probably shouldn't have designer diaries. But it also probably should not have been announced when it was.

Comment

Originally posted by SimTycoon
              Sid is completely immersed in game creation ...
              They just failed to say which game ...
              What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Working...
              X