Will you really buy it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you really buy it?

This forum looks sooo dead that it seems that almost no one at Apolyton will buy it. Since Apolyton is the premier fan site off all things Civ this should be taken into account. I think this should be a hint to Firaxis to divert more time to Civ III. Of course a little bit of Sid magic might make the game into a winner. I will tell you though I will get the DEMO before the game.

------------------
    "Freedom, Trade, Christantine!"

The Official Webpage of the Chrisonian Republic

The Viking Archives
    "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
    "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
    "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

I will for one will buy it just because it sounds interesting and from what little graphics they put out it looks like creating your own dinosaurs and living in prehistoric times sounds just as fun as building a civilization that will stand the test of time.

Comment

Not likely. I'll just wait awhile and get War III instead.
      Two Women Escaping in a Phonebooth: Reiko Aya & Akane Karasuma

mooniecode[1.12.25] SM:5[6]m- F:sUr++Pl>++:vAlLe:pS[+]Gx X:***:aCl[R2]mRSmSSSmSSAm*s++|Cl[R]d:m49r++|1s O:d---:s:?o:a+:h+:x? P:a++:s:w:f:eB:hBl+:t-:cWh:*Cn:x+:r+|+

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Christantine The Great on 10-07-2000 02:30 PM
        This forum looks sooo dead that it seems that almost no one at Apolyton will buy it.
        Forum traffic will pick up when more information on the game is released.

Comment

I'm sure that this forum will resemble the population of Mars until the game comes out.

------------------

The Viking Archives
          "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
          "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)

Comment

*Wind whistles through the dead boned of the dinosaurs as the ash falls from the clouds. A small mammal climbs up one and sees a sunrise, Earth's first in two years.*

------------------

The Viking Archives

Comment

quote:

Will you really buy it?

Of course.

Comment

Working...
              X