• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaisini Manifesto Glitzeit

Jaisini

Manifesto
    (short version)

Gleitzeit

Gleitzeit style based on depiction of visual flexibility with theoretical flexibility.
    A painting which purpose is to achieve composition of enclosure.
    Art based on the depiction of a circle evolution of understanding and seeing.
    A kind of art which draws upon imagery and seeks to reveal and abstract idea of the connection within.
    It's flexible because it has multiple principles.
    Paintings with a capacity to change visually by the artistic magic changing your subconscious mind.
    It is a session of Hypnosis which controls you by a disorganized absolute harmony of everything expected from a "nonexistent" picture.
    It depends upon the pattern of line as a primal creator of whatever associated or disassociated from the theme.
    The artist's mind is the superior beginning of the line, but the line is free and emancipated.
    Flexi is a new neo-pro-anti-post

Copyright by Jaisini, New York 2000
    All rights reserved
    y k-g

Yes, good. Good. Now follow the nice men with the White van....

Comment

We have ourselves a frigging fruitloop. Whatever you are smoking mate, I'll have some.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Wow, yustas61....

You're really a genius ! I really blame myself that I didn't thought of that !

Can you please do me a favor and post your long version ! I'm so excited ! I can't wait for your long version !

thanks in advance !

CyberShy
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Hey, lay off guys. This is normal for an art critic

Welcome to the board.

Comment

huh??

Comment

Sorry, I just wanted to post something to the Dinosaurs section.

I think it would be good if Firaxis used that thing in Dinos... whatever you mean.
              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Working...
              X