genetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• genetics

im not a genetic engineer or anything but i learnt when i was 15, that there are domanent and recesive genes. i was thinking if they put something like that in the dino game and through breading(and inter breading to a certain extent) they could have the new generation of dinos with this new gene. But as all mutations have their ups and downs, sometime it would work out really well and sometimes not so well and it would take generations of breading(if it was a domanent gene) and selective breading(of the dino without the gene and not breading the one with the gene) to make the gene obsolete. it would depends on the situation like climate, availability of the type of food, how fought over the area is, etc to see which genes are usefull to what species.

p.s ihavent been able to get to a computer for qiute a while so if this has been already suggested by firaxis ill just look like an idiot. by the way, has it been decided whether it would be rt or tb?

RTS. Hopefully with the emphasis on strategy. It's looking that way.

And you're not an idiot for suggesting it. I'm not sure if anyone here has suggested it already, but I'd be guessing that Firaxis would most likely have this covered.

- MKL
    - mkl

Comment

Working...
    X