game over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game over?

Like so many of the civ series or to be smac series, there was an objective to completed, whether it be to launch a space ship to get to alpha centauri or to reach trancendence. So when will sids dinosaurs game end? Ive had a few ideas about this and it could end when all the world is whiped out; or it could end when the dinosaurs evolved into birds. Why stop there? Maybe it should go on until the evolution of man?

Ah, but mammals are supposed to be your rivals in the game. Maybe the goal is to survive the "Holocaust Event" that killed off the dinos and become the dominant breed? Not historically accurate but potentially possible.

Comment

Actually, the fun of the game seems to be change the history. So, IMHO, the game should not be historically accurate, but scientifically (or not) possible or at least believable.
      About the mammals, we were not the first. If I'm not wrong, about 200 millions of years ago the mammals where already present. So, there's plenty of time (200-65=135!) to have a little get-together between mammals and dinos.
      novice
      "Última flor do Lácio, inculta e bela,
      És a um tempo, esplendor e sepultura."
      Why the heck my posts # doesn't increase in my profile?
      Some great music: Dead Fish; Rivets; Wacky Kids; Holly Tree.

Comment

Working...
      X