Is this game worth buying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which czar are you supposed to be?

sigs are for fools who havent said enough!

Comment

Q: Is Sid Meier's Dinosaurs worth buying?

A: Not yet. It would be just an empty box, no manual, no disk. And no art on the box...

Now, it will be worth buying to a lot of people when it's done and released, but whether it would be to me or you, well... we will have to wait and see what the details are and if it interest us enough to buy it.

-Darkstarr
      -Darkstar
      (Knight Errant Of Spam)

Comment

Q: Is Sid Meier's Dinosaurs worth buying?

A: Not yet. It would be just an empty box, no manual, no disk. And no art on the box...

Now, it will be worth buying to a lot of people when it's done and released, but whether it would be to me or you, well... we will have to wait and see what the details are and if it interest us enough to buy it.

-Darkstarr
        -Darkstar
        (Knight Errant Of Spam)

Comment

Is this game worth buying? Yes. Definitely.

First of all the game has none of that bland, uninspired gameplay that is so prevelent these days. I find this very refreshing. Even better it seems to be almost totally bug free. Another nice feature is that disk access times are very short---almost negligable, in fact.

All in all, I can honestly say that I have found absolutely nothing to dislike about this game. I give it my highest rating, a 00.
          VANGUARD

Comment

What is your best score till now Vanguard?

Comment

In the Sid Meier Museum of Natural History I've achieved the rank of "Gift Shop Attendent". But I hope to work my way up to "Security Guard" tonight.

But I am getting better. Soon I plan to start playing on Tyranosaur Ironyman level. Then my scores should really go up.

One day I will be the "Museum Director"!
              VANGUARD

Comment

hehe, keep playing.
                Oh, and any news about the patch?

Comment

Well, last inside news are that first patch will be released as soon as Santa Claus stop to test it. The patch (internally coded as NextEgg) will fix minor glitches as system completely stop working under minor o.s. version numbered as 95, 98, 2000, but it will also add revolutionary feature as the very same Monolith of "2001, a space odissey", only younger.
                  It's almost assured this patch will keep up with the new tradition of Firaxis, crashing every previus game into Civ, SMAC and Gettysburg line.

------------------
                  Adm.Naismith AKA mcostant
                  "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
                  - Admiral Naismith

Comment

This thread seems to have gotten a little off track...
                    The establishment of a Hebrew government and the implementation of its plans - this is the sole way of rescuing our people, salvaging our existence and our honor. We will follow this path, for there is no other. We will fight! Every Jew in our homeland will fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X