E.V.O. The Search for Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.V.O. The Search for Eden

I was just posting to ask if anyone remembered a game on the Super Nintendo called E.V.O. The Search for Eden that sounds somewhat similar to Sid's new Dinosaur game. You started out as a jellyfish and progressed through levels gaining evolution points to evolve your form all the way up to cave men. I was just trying to show that this game idea has been used before and I actually did like that game. I am not sure when it was released but I think it was 1995.

I loved E.V.O, although I thought the bosses sucked... Still runs nicely on an emulator.

The point is, E.V.O's "evolution" was just a variant of "Upgrade" systems found in countless shoot-em-ups. It would be aikin to just having an "Evolution Tree" as a replacement for the "Tech Tree" of Civ and the like. I certainly hope this is not the case...

And, Of course, E.V.O was a platform game. hrm.

Comment

Ah yes, E.V.O. I liked the game, but I totally agree with Hugo that the bosses were horribly impossible... I seem to recall the Queen Bee with very bad memories. Ugh. The game needed better play control as well. Still, it was an interesting idea.
      All syllogisms have three parts.
      Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

i also loved that game (E.V.O.)

Hugo...
        could i possibly get a copy of your evo rom?

(is it freeware? and what emulator is it for?)

Lucky
        Lucky1998@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X