No announcement yet.

4th Apolyton CtP2 SP Tournament: 3 September - 3 November 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive tried taking those barb cities theyre full of crossbowmen and cavalry As long as they stay inside those cities id rather go for that Greek "Wonder city" first.

BTW you can expect more blue forces in our PBEM game
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora

BTW you can expect more blue forces in our PBEM game
      I no doubt realize that What are the chances that we would start right next to each other Or is that common-place?

Comment

• You'd have to ask the regulars of PBEM how common that is, but in the other game i started recently i started about 5 tiles away from one player, not good for my first "competitive" game in a long time. I noticed the maps have exactly the same dimensions as CtP2 so, just bad (good?) luck i guess.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Well...I have no doubt that my submission will not make the deadline, but as soon as I play a couple of games to familiarize myself with cradle (which'll be right after I finish my current game), I'm giving this one a go!

-=Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• Ihad so many problems with program crashes in the current Cradle game that I am re-downloading all the patches and Mods to re-install. Just want to make sure I am getting all the current versions (I'm downloading from the main Directory). I have v1.11 of the Patch, v1.5 of the Mod Swapper, v2.0 of the SAP, and v1.32 of Cradle.
            Also, can the "Visable Wonders" mod be used with the Cradle mod?

Comment

• Ohhh....I like the sounds of that....visible wonders as in, "visible on the main map?"

-=Vel=-
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• Vel:

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Thanks FP! I love the look of it!

-=Vel=-

Comment

• Originally posted by Velociryx
                    Ohhh....I like the sounds of that....visible wonders as in, "visible on the main map?"
                    Just like that. *beams*

mnbryan37, I believe the VisiWonders are included in the latest Cradle (v1.33)
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Where is Cradle 1.33. The main Apolyton Directory just has v1.32

Comment

• Originally posted by mnbryan37
                        Where is Cradle 1.33. The main Apolyton Directory just has v1.32
                        Probably Hexagonian's website. Check out the cradle 1.33 thread in the CTP2 modding forum, hex's signature probably has a link to his site.

Comment

• 1.33 is temporarily down, as there are some issues/bugs that needed to be worked out with the City Expansion SLIC code.

Until then, enjoy 1.32.
                          Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                          ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

• Maquiladora that screenshot you posted on the other page deserves to go in the poly dir IMO
                            Oxygen should be considered a drug
                            Tiberian Sun Retro
                            My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
                            http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

• Maquiladora that screenshot you posted on the other page deserves to go in the poly dir IMO
                              Its been submitted

Comment

• Request to Loc and other players.

Due to time constraints and the nature of my game, it's been taking a VERY long time to play.
                                As I've pointed out in the past, I was getting hammered, but somehow I'm managing to pull through!

My fascist regime has allowed me to build quite vast armies that're slowly carving a big swathe of land across the major continent against my high-technology foes, and soon I'll be back to the home land of old where I will reclaim the grounds of my ancient capitol and rebuild it to its former glory.

But... the time limit is approaching fast, and I'll never make the end game by then.
                                So Loc, if it's possible, and the other players don't have any concerns over it, could I get some form of official extension?

It'd be much appreciated. This game's been a MAJOR struggle and taken a damn long time... I'd really like to be able to submit it.

Cheers,
                                Shadow
                                3am...! Can't be, I just started...!
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                Ahhh, my first Nuke!
                                Now the fat lady's singin'...

Comment

Working...
                                X