No announcement yet.

Name your favourite music track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, okay. Thanks for the explanation, HuangShang.

You kidding me? I assume you saw it in Chinese? I wouldn't be surprised if the English version is even funnier: they deliberately messed up the subtitles, to make it look like a *really* poor and cheap C-movie - it's so bad that it's hilarious! (It goes without saying that that's by design, it actually ought to be an Oscar nominee for best comedy and most original movie (if there isn't such an award, they should create one just for this movie) )
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

^_^

Comment

um.......number4 i guess(it's in the blood). Although i think Ctp1 music is more varied and i prefer that.
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I just realised: the Shaolin Soccer Theme makes for excellent CtP2 background music If anyone is interested, you can download it here (right-click and 'Save Target As' (1,731 kB)).
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

nice one Locutus!
            It is a great tune, kinda reminds me of the opening theme from the movie 'Conan the barbarian'. Maybe you could :ahem: keep it for use in any future Mods?
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I can see the new intro movie already in my head, the music especially fits an epic battle scene - who's going to do it?

Comment

Working...
              X