Reviving the tradition: Succession Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crosspost...

When inside the game, press the Print Screen button. Go to your favourite graphics editor (if all else fails MS Paint) and paste the captured picture in. (Didn't I explain this already? Or was that in private mail?)

Edit: found it, it was in the Empire of Ra thread:

Assur,
    All you need is Paint: Start->Program Files->Accessories->Paint. From inside the game, hit PrintScreen; Alt-Tab to Paint; Edit->Paste; File->Save. Send the BMP files you save to me (zip them if you want to keep the upload small - doesn't matter to me but if your ISP isn't happy with large uploads it will come in handy) and I'll convert them to JPG, resize and upload them...
    Last edited by Locutus; April 9, 2002, 08:03.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• i seem to remember some kind of conversation on this topic? Hmmm after reading some hefty Phd documents about the Mayan's(from those links), i think they may have scambled my brains a bit! As it was i found myself sitting in front of my computer to play my round, wearing a sheepskin(couldn't find a Jaguar anywhere) with paint daubed on my face and too much 'Metaxa' in my glass ,but thanks for telling me again......i think

EDIT: thanks for the edit!
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Hmmm after reading some hefty Phd documents about the Mayan's(from those links), i think they may have scambled my brains a bit! As it was i found myself sitting in front of my computer to play my round, wearing a sheepskin(couldn't find a Jaguar anywhere) with paint daubed on my face and too much 'Metaxa' in my glass
        I think you have a causality reversal there; I think the Metaxa came first! But I think I should lay in a supply of Del Dueno Riserva for use during my turns.
        "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hermann the Lombard

I think you have a causality reversal there; I think the Metaxa came first! But I think I should lay in a supply of Del Dueno Riserva for use during my turns.
          yeah that's it - i remember a glass of Metaxa, then all hell broke loose(Evil stuff), i although i don't think it helped that i tried to stay with 'tradition' and snorted it to help with my vision quest (dont try that one at home kids - its very stupid )
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
          X