Calling MP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm ok, Toni u good of this weekend?
    Then i remembered thinking to myself "Holy Jesus what are these god damn animals"----> "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Comment

• Ok guys lets make it a 4player game, am good for Sat&Sun. Anytime after 6gmt am good. I think that barley will join us well, that looks like a great game to me

Comment

• so Toni is free anytime after 6pm GMT (7pm mine, glen's and barley's time), so if barley agrees, what about a 6:30pm GMT (7:30pm in england) start time on saturday?
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Okay my PC is messed up with some Virus' at the moment, im trying to remove them so i can play tomorow, if i still have them i wont play cos i dont want to spread them to any of you guys, also hows the server doing!!
          Then i remembered thinking to myself "Holy Jesus what are these god damn animals"----> "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Comment

• ok i have done a TOTAL wipe out of the virus', by formatting the disk, i know i could off just spent ages working out how to get rid of them but i cudnt be ****ed so i have reinstalled everything and ready to go...

So is anybody still alive out there, maq, toni, Barley, ískallin, Gilgamensch... anybody.... hmmm

Comment

• Im still alive but the darn server isnt
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• same here

Comment

• OKay so where jus waiting on the server

Comment

• I'm alive so that will make us four right?
                    When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• yep

Comment

• OK well toni say nl is back, however i might have a problem, i looked at my CTP2 CD and it wasnt good... it doesnt look too healthy, So with me formatting my hard drive i will have to reinstall the game, so 9i njus hope the Cd isnt too scratched... :S so anyone playing this weekend anywayz?

Comment

Working...
                        X