• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completed Gamefile

Just "End Turn" to vicotory.
    Attached Files

Comment

If there is a new tourney, count me in. Ive not played in one before (was away around the time of the last one).

Comment

Barley - you may as well try this one while you are waiting....it's a fun one!

Comment

Howdy all.
          Just thought I'd have a quick look back to see if there was a new tournament started or about to start...
          ...seems this one hasn't finished yet!

Glad to see the source code is potentially available, and that there's a new BIG mod out to improve gameplay.

Hopefully it'll all add up to some great tournaments for the future!

Cheers,

Shadow
          3am...! Can't be, I just started...!
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Ahhh, my first Nuke!
          Now the fat lady's singin'...

Comment

MULTiPLAYER

HI ALL. I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY A MULTIPLAYER GAME, HOW CAN I DO THIS. THANKS.

DANIEL

Comment

MULTIPLAYER

IAM A VETERAN PLAYER OF CTP2, BUT I CANT PLAY BECAUSE there is no servers in the multipayer options, like it used to be. THANKS AGAIN. LETS PLAY

Comment

You have to download the new servers.dat file below, unzip it into ... Call To Power 2\ctp2_program\ctp folder.
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

forgot file
                  Attached Files
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

THANKS MAQUILADORA. NOW I SEE 2 SERVERS, but when i conect one to try to go to lobby, i see the mesage "your conect was lost". If you can help me, thanks. Iam sure we will have good games

Comment

The "gateway" server doesnt work, try the other one.

Comment

THANKS TO REPLY ME MAQUILADORA. BUT I CANT conect both ( 2 servers) servers whith the same mesage: "your conect was lost". Thanks again

Comment

Yeah the servers arent working lately for some reason.

Comment

When it get back to work can you tell me, thanks again.

Comment

MAQUILADORA, long time ago there was a lot of servers like 10 or more, now is just 2, is it right, and it istill dont work? Thanks again

Comment

Yeah i remember a long time ago there was 8 or so, until the number of players went down, then most servers shutdown. As for now i dont know what is the problem with the 'alink' server, but the 'gateway' server hasnt worked for a long time so dont worry about that one.

I might try and email someone, anyway continue the discussion in this thread http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=95260

Comment

Working...
                                X