No announcement yet.

Locutus Powers Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or he knew it, but wanted to make something fun about it. I thought about doing so myself...
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
      Well, all things considered, I owe you bigtime!
      Nahhh... You owe MarkG big time. He's the one that made the call. The only thing I have ever done is point out what a good job you did making me do chores for you Congrats again!
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        Nahhh... You owe MarkG big time. He's the one that made the call. The only thing I have ever done is point out what a good job you did making me do chores for you Congrats again!
        I owe MarkG even more, way more - goes without saying. But I owe you too
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Ah, that won't be a problem for me: I read and posted in every single thread on the CtP1/2 forums before I became a mod and I will continue to do so now
          What a sicko...

But I know how you feel... I was the same way in the Civ II forums.

And by the way, I did check out the mods thread before making my post. But it was hard to pass up a thread title like that today
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

What a sicko...
            *shining with pride* I am, ain't I? */shining*

Comment

*shining with pride* I am, ain't I? */shining*
              We all are... isn't that why we are here in the first place
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

We all are... isn't that why we are here in the first place
                So true, so true... but some of us are in a slightly worse condition than others

Comment

You moved the thread I was posting in?

I did find it here, and because it was today I found it faster here then I would in the community

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
                    You moved the thread I was posting in?
                    Well, when I saw the redirect, I was going to congratulate him on his first "move"... but just to make sure, I checked the edit log, and MARKG HAD DONE IT...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Well, when I saw the redirect, I was going to congratulate him on his first "move"... but just to make sure, I checked the edit log, and MARKG HAD DONE IT...

Must have something to do with the link I posted in the staff room then...

Soory Locutus, Markos beat you on it.

Comment

Why, you ought to try out some of the newer mods, very interesting things have happened in the past months */shameless plug*

Ah, that won't be a problem for me: I read and posted in every single thread on the CtP1/2 forums before I became a mod and I will continue to do so now
                        I read/post in almost every thread in the MP forum. The volume isn't that High. The OT is another story completely. You're away for 3 hours and there's no way you can catch up. Or want to.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Congrats, Locutus. Just don't go all power-crazy
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Yeah, I noticed. Tonight I've been too busy dealing with all the moderatorship-related threads to do anything else Only just began catching up on daily events again

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                              Congrats, Locutus. Just don't go all power-crazy
                              Thanks Don't worry, like Rah, I don't have a banning rod... yet

Comment

Congrats Locutus! It's a long time in happening!
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X